*i’m tired. my muscles hurt. my ankle’s sore again. my room’s a mess. but today, i was able to spend my time sharing the love of Jesus through my words and my actions :). is there any better blessing than being able to live the life of a christian? not only getting to experience God’s love but to also share it?! wow. what did i do to receive such a blessing? haha. less of me and more of you, God. please :D.
*its been too long since i’ve stayed up late because of a good novel. i keep telling myself 1more chapter, but i can’t stop haha.
on the daily: 8.19.12
- woke up for prayer around 530AM.
- shot 250jumpers w/ roland for an early morning basketball workout.
- CHURCH SERVICE!
- literally spent 2hours trying to chase my disciples down for youth service.
- YOUTH SERVICE!
and now, i’m home. watching the Lion King/Sportscenter whilst munching on some Mcdo. i’m going to enjoy my sleep tonight :).
on the daily: 8.13.12
- overslept for prayer, but still made it there around 630AM.
- played ball and had to play the role of mediator. -__-.
- went to church and slept a little.
- went out to a local neighborhood to walk around and find people to share the love of Jesus to with some of the church fam :).
- helped a couple of my bros move out of their house.
- ended the night sitting around a couple boxes of pizza in the middle of their empty house reminiscing.
i legit praise God for my church fam. they’re always gonna be there for me and they know that i’m there for them. there’s no one else that i’d rather be surrounded by, especially my team and my ministry. right now, i’m about to shower up and then have another ice bath for my ankle for 45MIN or so. praise God!
well, this is embarrassing…
haha not really, but still. my ankle has healed really quickly and i can already start putting weight on it and walk with a slight limp. what’s embarrassing is that the pain was really bad on Friday/Saturday and i carried on as if it was super painful. *i mean, it was so bad that the doctor gave me a prescription for Vicodin haha. but praise God for the healing. it’s still swollen, but as i said, i can already start walking on it.
played ball with the church fam this morning and while balling, i rolled my ankle after landing on someone’s foot. i knew it was bad, but i tried to justtighten my laces and to walk it off, but i couldn’t walk. O_O. so i went home and the pain worsened and i had to go to the ER cuz i legit thought i broke my ankle. turns out it was only a severely sprained right ankle with a partially torn ligament. i’m currently stuck on crutches for the next 2weeks. praise God though. no walking, much less basketball until it all gets better.